I feel like this is a little bit confusing. I have a lot of passions. I’m passionate about a lot of things, but the question makes me want to list hobbies type things that I’m passionate about, so I’m not real sure how to handle this. I guess I’ll randomly pick some stuff.
1. My beliefs. I’m pretty passionate about everything I believe in. Whether that be God, freedom, dreams, or what I believe to be right and wrong (and my opinions). If I believe in something, I am passionate about it. I don’t do any of this halfway crap. Unless you’re very close to me, I might not share with you all the things that I’m passionate about, but rest assured, those passionate beliefs are there.
2. Photos. I just love pictures. I can’t even do everyday things without at some point imagining how to frame the picture. It’s pretty crazy. That’s apparently how I’ve trained my brain to work. I would spend every day taking pictures if I could.
3. Relationships. My family is the most important thing to me. It makes me sad everyday that I’m not with them. I hate missing things in the lives of my nieces and nephews, nothing makes me more sad in the world than the thought that they might forget me. My friends are usually as close to me that they might as well be family. I am fiercely loyal, so once you’re in, you’re in forever (assuming you don’t do anything really, really REALLY stupid). I am a firm believer in quality over quantity, and I have some of the highest quality friends.
4. Sleep. I’m pretty passionate about napping.
5. Sports and music. These two tie. They are both things that I love and am passionate about, but am not good at. I guess that’s not totally true, I am sort of athletic. But I’m not sure I’m motivated or competitive enough to be really good at sports. I like to play, and I tend to do okay, but I’m by no means anywhere close to being fantastic at them. But, I do absolutely love to watch sports. Football, soccer, hockey, basketball, you name it, and I probably watch it (and needless to say I love the Olympics). And music; I love music. I love the radio (okay, not really, I like itunes, radio stations kill songs and play too many commercials), I love live music, and I love musicians. But, if there was ever a job or hobby in the world that I should avoid, it would (sadly) be music. I have zero rhythm, and nobody would ever pay to hear me sing.