1. Having Taylor here in SoCal for week makes me really happy. I’m loving getting to spend time with her and getting to show her around. I love the fact that even though we don’t see each other very often anymore, and even though she got married, that hasn’t really changed the dynamic of our friendship. It also makes me happy to finally get to be myself out in California. I’m not actually me unless I’m with someone who really knows me and who I’m comfortable with, and Taylor fits that bill.
2. Two words: Ryan. Lochte. I think I may be in love with that boy. Now that swimming is over I can’t even bring myself to watch the Olympics.
3. Things from home. Letters. Packages. Texts. Phone calls. I just got four letters in the mail. Three from my family and one from one of my closest friends. And just last week I got a package from home. Wednesday I got a phone call from another one of my closest friends, and I get texts pretty often from my bff, I just love hearing from people. It makes me feel loved and missed, and that makes me happy.
4. Music always has a way of brightening my mood.
5. Turning wheels. Good news. Polite people. Nice guys. Cheap anything. All these things make me happy here in Los Angeles. These things are not common, at least not for me. So anytime I run across any of them, my day (or night) gets instantly brighter.