A little while back I stumbled upon a blog that I’m going to shamelessly copy. I’ll be answering the following questions over the course of the month. I picked August because it’s the month I was born in, and because of that it seems like a good time to do some self-evaluation ( I think some of these questions may require that), and to do some self-disclosing. So, be prepared for daily updates!
Yea! I know you’re all so excited to read about me! I like to pretend that one day I’m going to be famous (or dating someone who’s famous) and people are going to be stalking me like I stalk (okay, the term ‘stalk’ is probably a bit exaggerated, it’s not like I’m in danger of getting a restraining order or anything, it’s just the quickest way to describe it, and it sounds better than saying that I “do research on people,” to me that sounds creepier) my favorite people (or those people that they’re dating…), so that’s how I’m going to treat this. I’m going to treat it like people actually care and are eagerly reading my every word like they just stumbled upon confidential information. 🙂
These are the questions:
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
And, I might not name the post after the question. I may try to be a bit more creative. Or I may not. Who really knows at this point?