1. I am undeserving of grace, but have a God who is merciful enough to extend it to me anyway.
2. I want to pack up and move to Iceland one day.
3. Boybands are my favorite genre of music.
4. I love my family more than anything. If you don’t have a close-knit family, you missed out.
5. As a general rule, I hate people. They are rude, self-centered and have a false sense of entitlement (not everyone, but as far as stereotyping a species goes…).
6. I’m a concert junkie. I will go see basically any band live just because I love the feel of live shows. I love feeling the baseline and drum beat in my ribcage. (There was a trending topic on twitter the other day, #PeopleIHaveSeenLive, and I tallied up mine, and I came to 50 different acts, and those were just the ones I could remember, and not counting artists I’ve seen multiple times).
7. I made it 22 years never having done a load of laundry. Up until I moved to California 6 months ago I had never touched a washer. I had to google how to do laundry.
8. I love television. Well, sort of. I love TV on DVD. I love movies, but I think I like TV better because I get to know the characters more and I get to become attached to them.
9. I love superheroes. Not the comic books (I’m not entirely sure I’ve ever even a comic book in real life), I’m not cool enough for that, but I do love superhero movies (and TV shows…or at least Smallville).
10. I like to consider myself a pretty decent photographer, but I hate to edit pictures. I’m a firm believer in just taking a good picture that needs little to no editing.
11. I would wear dresses everyday if I could.
12. Football is my favorite sport. No contest. In high school I wanted to play, but I wasn’t allowed, so I settled for taking pictures from the sidelines every Friday night. Every Sunday I will sit in front of my television for hours watching any game. I’m a hardcore Chiefs fan (and if you know anything at all about football, you know how rough that is). I hate the Broncos, Peyton Manning, Tony Romo and his Cowboys, and the Steelers, but I’m pretty easy going about everyone else. Some part of me wants to coach high school football at some point in my life, but I’m thinking that’s probably a long shot.
13. I love to bake.
14. I’m an introvert who sometimes masquerades as an extrovert (but only when I have to).
15. I can’t wait to get married. Not that I have any prospects at the moment (please, no one misinterpret that one), but I’m really looking forward to it. But I have a stipulation. Call me vain, but if I can’t get married while I’m young and pretty (and my bridal party is hott) then I don’t want to at all. Let’s get a move on, clocks ticking, boys.
16. Harry Potter will always be one of my best friends.
17. The Lion King is my comfort movie. I watch it when I’m sad, or when I’m scared. I watch it when I’m content with life, or when I can’t fall asleep at night. It basically has permanent residency in my Blu-Ray player.
18. My favorite number is three.
19. I am always hot. I’m pretty sure my body temperature runs at least 2 degrees hotter than what’s natural (ask anyone who has ever been in close quarters with me). I am basically a space heater. It’s miserable.
20. Polar bears are the best animal ever. And if science ever figures out a way to genetically alter them so that they only grow as big as a dog, I will have one. I may get one anyway.